Welcome to Seniors Hervey Bay.
This site is here to help you find local events, clubs and groups as well as other information all to do with our Seniors.
- Raffle Prizes supplied by Atkinson’s Transport
1st – Return Trip to Brisbane for 2ple
2nd – Return Trip to Brisbane for 1 person
3rd - $100.00 Petrol Voucher
- 7 night South Pacific Cruise Draw supplied by Travel Managers Ian Long & Shani Driver & Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Clarrie Weller & Dorrie Muller Country Singers from Gympie and well known in Tamworth
- Country Blue
- Humps Ukulele Group
- Fraser Chorus
- xxx Line Dancers
- Flaming Sands Belly Dancers
-Brain –a - size
- Latitude 25 Development Information session
- Milk a Cow and throw a toilet roll in to an outback dunny
Affordable Food Choices – Hot and Cold for both morning tea and lunch
Transport (Door to Door) available $2.00 return – Bookings Essential 4194 2441
Enquires Ph. 4194 2441
Seniors Hervey Bay Quick Links
- Listing & information of local organisations who provide activities that are inclusive of people over 50 years of age. Free.
- A bright & colourful booklet looking at safe scooter practices & rules of operation. Free to Fraser Coast residents.
- A recommended resource to keep a record of your medical history & current medications. It is suggested to keep magnistised to the front of your fridge so that it can be easily located by emergency services. The booklet is also useful to take to medical appointments.
- A variety of pamphlets relevant to seniors are available from the Seniors in Focus project located at the Halcro St Pialba/Pt Vernon
The Seniors Information Directory
Is an intiative of the Fraser Coast Regional Council in conjunction with the Queensland Government Dept of Communities and the Seniors in Focus Project.
If you need help to understand or to use the information in this directory please contact the Seniors In Focus Project Officer on 4194 2441
If you need an interpreter please telephone: 13 14 50
Or the Hervey Bay Volunteer Interpreter Service on 4124 2737
CLICK HERE for information on how to obtain a printed copy
This information is updated on a regular basis and organisations/services wanting to update their information or to be included in this dirctory also need to contact the Seniors in Focus Project